Become apart of a Canadian tradition!
The PCC is excited to share that we will be running our first Learn To Curl program this fall.
- Run by qualified coaches and experts, this six week program will take you through the basics of curling.
- Great for new to novice curlers.
After the six week program, the Friday evening ice time will turn into a social league for all members to join.
Friday Social League
- League will be a tag-draw+ style game play.
- A great league to have fun, meet new people, and enjoy the game of curling.
For more information on the Friday Social League visit our Leagues Page
- Teams are made up on the day of play.
- Individuals place their name tag in for position
- The convenor makes teams up using using the 4 positions required.
The 6 week learn to curl instruction will cost $100.
*If a PCC membership is purchased after the 6 week learn to curl instruction the $100 will be discounted from the membership price.
*Members can participate in the learn to curl instruction for no additional cost.
Date and Time
Fridays at 630pm @ Penetang Curling Club
Planned 2023-2024 Season Dates: